Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site Hiringcue.com (Website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Specifically, if you are a Candidate (as defined in our Candidate Terms and Conditions), information relating to your employment history, skills and experience, qualifications, aptitude test results, opinions about your work performance (e.g. references) and other information obtained by Hiringcue on behalf of employers which use the Hiringcue service.
- if you are a Customer organization (i.e. an Employer organization), information regarding job Openings and other details regarding your organization and its personnel.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the provision of services to you.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
How we store your personal data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure for the duration of your use of our service.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features in order to prevent unauthorized access.
If you have any questions about how we store and use data collected which relates to you, please contact us using the details set out below.
IP Addresses & cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
The cookies we use are “analytical” cookies. Some of the common uses for our cookies are as follows:
- To recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- To understand what visitors are interested in while using the site.
- To identify and authenticate a user across different pages of our Website, within our own Website, in a session or across different sessions. This is so that the user does not need to provide a password on every page the user visits; and
- To be able to retrieve a user’s previously stored data, for example, information that the user previously submitted to the Website, so as to facilitate reuse of this information by the user.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in certain features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide potential employers with our services
- To authenticate your identity
- To make our services and products more valuable or useful
- To respond to your questions, queries or requests
- To contact you with ongoing information, offers or marketing material
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- Specifically, if you are a Candidate, to make your details available to third-party Employer organizations to whom you apply for Openings for the purposes of evaluation for job vacancies, as may be submitted by you and in accordance with our Candidate Terms and Conditions of Use; or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms and Conditions and other agreements, but we will endeavor to minimize such disclosure to only that reasonably necessary and, where possible, to provide you with notice of such disclosure; or
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Hiringcue, the Website, our users and any third party we interact with
theto provide the website.
- potential employers who are clients of Hiringcue and have requested us to seek reference(s) in relation to your potential employment by them
- Your recommenders
- Hiringcue.com companies and Hiringcue.com service providers to enable our services to be fulfilled.
- any third party which lawfully requests to see the information (for example law enforcement agencies, immigration authorities, tax authorities etc.)
- If Hiringcue.com is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a part of its assets we will pass your details to the new owner of our business.
Disconnecting your Hiringcue Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Hiringcue account to third party accounts. (By connecting your Hiringcue account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you, including personally identifying information, to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their “Account Settings” page.
European Union citizens have a right of access to their data. If you wish to access such data, please send a certified letter to the address below with a copy of your passport or national identity card (for identity verification purposes) and the same will be provided to you. There may be a charge for such a request (which will not be higher than applicable law permits). European Union citizens also have a right, if their personal data is inaccurate, of rectification, erasure or blocking of such inaccurate personal data. You may request that your personal data be edited free of charge (if there is an inaccuracy or otherwise). If your personal data is inaccurate, you may alternatively request Hiringcue to rectify, erase or block the data by sending a certified letter, with a copy of your passport or national identity card (for identity verification purposes), to the address below with the exact nature of the requested action.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from Hiringcue by following the “unsubscribe” link on a communication received from Hiringcue or otherwise by contacting us:
1212 Corporate Drive, Suite 255
Irving, TX 75038